
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Leigh & Dan's Headshots Preview
A couple weeks ago I got a really fun surprise--my cousin Leigh and her boyfriend Dan had moved out to California from Wisconsin! They're living in Venice, and it's so great to have them this close. They're both graphic designers, but are going to try their hand at acting and/or modeling, so they needed some headshots. We tooled around my backyard and UCR campus trying out different locations and poses. They're both such naturals in front of the camera, so it was a lot of fun shooting. These are just two shots that I've edited so far. All I had to do was sharpen the eyes, boost the color (or remove it) and add a border. Since these are my very first headshots I'd love to hear some critiques. I did a lot of research beforehand, but I'm always looking to improve.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


PERFECTTT black and whites! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this ones:)
ReplyDeleteIm Crazy 4 the 2nd one its amazing the aperture... Plus the colors are soft and they all bend in to make the picture perfect:)
Thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteFirst one is my favorite, good work!
ReplyDelete