Monday, June 27, 2011

Leigh & Dan's Headshots : Take 2

Leigh and Dan came out to Riverside for another round of headshots recently. Here are two of my favorites from the day. Leigh told me that this one of Dan is one of her favorites of him EVER. That is a seriously good compliment! :) I think it's pretty great too!
This time around I brought along a step ladder so I could get a little height. For both of these photos I had the ladder planted in a bunch of spider web-filled ivy that was so thick that the legs of the ladder didn't quite touch the ground. It was a little bit shakey, but worth it I think. That ladder is now going to be a permanent part of my portrait tool kit.


They wanted to do a few portraits together, and I was all for it. Such a cute couple, and so photogenic!



Leigh is such a talented artist and is going to be drawing portraits of my boys. I can't wait! Check out her portfolio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment