I had the pleasure of shooting Jenna's senior portraits the other day, and am so pleased with how they turned out. The shoot was extra fun, because my best buds Paul and Sara came along to assist and advise. We went to
UCR's Botanic Gardens which are beautiful and FULL of spots to shoot. Jenna was such a trooper. She was willing to hike all over the gardens, dodge sprinklers, climb into trees and lay down in tall itchy grass all for the sake of her photos. I think it was worth it :) See what you think...
For these last two I just wanted to try something different. The first is a hazy look and the second is a texture overlay. Not sure if I nailed either, but it's always fun to try new things.
I like how these turned out! Im glad to see that you are shooting more portraits :)
ReplyDelete