In my 2011 goals list, number 8 is "take and post a picture of myself that I'm really proud of." I'm really proud of how my Lighter than Air photo scored in the challenge, and it is a picture of me, but in a more abstract way since you can't see my face. Here is a more straight forward photograph I shot of myself last week. I was testing out lighting for headshots I was going to be doing later that day. I used my favorite lens (85mm), placed the camera on a tripod, and shot in the shade with a reflector in my lap. It was noon, which is a time of day that I usually shy away from.I cannot wait to post the actual headshots of Leigh and Dan that I shot this same day!
Omg this is really wierd.. Cant believe you took a picture of you:)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you acomplished your goal:)