Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HDR : Goal #7



It took me a while, but I finally got some HDR software and am in the process of learning how to use it. I think that I overthink these kinds of photos when I'm editing. I hate the look of overedited HDRs, but am not sure how to strike a balance between that and ones like the second one here, which doesn't even look like an HDR. Still, its a fun tool to play with I can't wait til I get my camera back from getting cleaned so I can try some more.


By the way, these photos were taken while Emerson and I were having a "Mommy Day." (That's where one of my twins goes to daycare and one stays home with me for a fun individual day.) Emerson and I were enjoying UCR's beautiful campus. I definitely have to go back and try some more shots of these circles. I love the pattern! Even though they're not HDRs I'm including a few other shots from the day. These trees that are dropping their purple flowers everywhere are just beautiful!
I can't believe that this was the first time I've ever taken photos of the Bell Tower. Emerson enjoyed the little plaza at the base of the tower-- a great spot to wear himself out jumping :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that top one looks really cool! :) I didn't even recognize it was the bell tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with those HDR pictures...they're epic

    ReplyDelete