Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Ode to No One

I wanted to play around with off camera flash. For this shot Dustin had the SB600 with a mini-softbox perched on his knees as he played (I'm so lucky that he's always such a good sport.) I added a little fill with my pop-up flash set really low (like 1/128th or something around there.)
ISO 100 1/200th sec. f/3.5 85mm lens

4 comments:

  1. wow that looks really good! :)
    I like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I made a post just for you mrs. V! :) hahaha, oh hey I have been wanting you to help me with my blog profile, do you think you can help me sometime tomorow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jess! Just stopping by to let you know that I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Your photography has a way of truly capturing life in a stylish manner.

    For details visit here:
    http://rocknregalia.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Mrs. V!
    you're pictures are awesome.
    I love that the focus is on the left hand rather than the right one. It's different.
    :)

    ReplyDelete