Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Leap - Help Me Choose

All four of us went out to shoot some more silhouettes tonight--it's way more fun that way. People driving by must have thought we were crazy. Run, jump, check the shot, back around, run, jump again, check... It was worth the workout, though, because while I am no dancer these are just the shots I had envisioned. Here's the problem--I can't decide. Yes, I could re-shoot, and I may still do that, but the sunset tonight was stunning. Blog readers: your input is requested. Which one is "the shot"?

#1. Got a lot of height on this jump.

#2. Stepping on the sun... kind of cool.


#3. My personal favorite, but just couldn't get that foot above the horizon! I love the shape.

It's not called VANOVERBEKE PHOTOGRAPHY for nothing. Let me introduce my team. While it was my vision, Dustin actually took the three shots above. That's what I call teamwork! Emerson and Ansel were there to cheer us on (which they actually did--I'm not usually the jumping around type. I think they were impressed.) They also enjoyed searching for rocks, sticks, and coyote poop.


3 comments:

  1. The last one of you jumping is perfect! reminds me of something someone in a dance class would be doing. reminds me i need to take a silhouette for class still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last one.... its my favorite too....
    there really good the foot kinda bothers me but didnt notice till i read what u wrote.... but there really good....
    And awesome on the teamwork... your family is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. V these are incredible! I love your photography. You got an awesome style. I really mean it when I say you're one of my favorite photographers.
    :)

    P.S. My favorite one is the top one because how high you got.

    ReplyDelete