Monday, February 28, 2011

Things That Inspire Me

February flew by! So I had several ideas of posts I could do about things that inspire me, but today after I picked up my boys from daycare I realized exactly what was inspiring me at this very moment--my kids :) Any other time I'd be scolding myself for taking the easy way out and once again adding pictures of my kids on my photography blog. Today, however, I had my camera out while the boys were playing in the yard and Emerson basically demanded that I let him try. Needless to say I didn't get the camera back until we went back inside with the promise of looking at the pictures on the computer. I'm always amazed by these guys, and it never gets old. I really enjoy getting to share my passion for photography with my students, but sharing it with my boys takes it to another level :) Below is one of Emerson's pictures from today.
And here is a short video clip from our photo shoot. Check it out--he holds the camera properly, manages to reach the shutter release button, looks through the viewfinder, and then checks his shot afterwards! Ansel gives it a shot too.

3 comments:

  1. Hm, guess the video is blocked at school. Student bloggers will just have to check it at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! They're already that good at such a young age. I cant wait to see what kind of shots they'll get when they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy!
    I had no idea babies could even understand what a camera is...and now you're telling me they're taking picture!

    Dido to Rodrigo's comment

    ReplyDelete