Friday, April 6, 2012

March Brag Post - Jasmine H.

I think that all photographers have some lulls, or ruts... times when we're just feeling uninspired so we give the camera a rest and don't shoot for a while... waiting patiently for inspiration to strike us.  But I honestly think that my March Student of the Month, Jasmine H., does not experience that at all.  In fact I think that ideas for photographs must bombard Jasmine wherever she goes.  Like everything and everyone around her has the potential to be inspiring.  I swear she's got a constant back-log of amazing photo ideas... really unique imaginative stuff.  If only there were more time!  She's also started developing a signature style, which I love!  And, as if turning out consistently awesome work isn't enough, Jasmine has also been an inspiration to those around her, including myself.  She's recently been recruiting new photo students simply by showing her work to her friends, so that's always nice :)  Jasmine, we've only got a couple weeks left this year--can't wait to see what you'll do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment