Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lucky in Love :: Part II

Exactly one month after the wedding and I think I can finally say that I've wrapped up the editing on these wedding photos.  Here are a few of my favorites from the second half of editing:














Weeding through roughly 800 pictures, and editing just under 400 was definitely a process.  I have spent more hours at the computer than I care to admit, and I even fell asleep a couple of times.  Not nodding off...like full on sleeping at my dining room table in front of the laptop for several hours.  But, I learned SO SO much in the process, and I'm now working on a post full of tips for shooting a wedding or editing massive amounts of photos.

Maybe I'll give myself a day or two off first, though :)

Brian and Christine, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment