Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sara's Baby Shower

This was so much fun! There was so much attention paid to the little details, which in turn were a lot of fun to photograph. I also got to run a little photo booth which served as the guest book. There were vintage props--a shawl, hat, cat eye glasses, and a picture frame--for people to choose from. Everybody was such a good sport about it, and I love how it turned out.





The cakes were magnificent! Sara's cousin Jen made them all from scratch--including all of the chocolate buttons on the button cake!

One last pic from the end of the afternoon---makes me really excited to do their actual maternity portraits! These two are going to make the best parents and I couldn't be happier for them.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really nice :) I like the idea that you did on the 3rd picture :)

    ReplyDelete