So, we're using a new website at school this year and it seems like it'll be really great. The only downfall I've encountered so far is that it's very cookie cutter looking. I want to spice up my pages with a photography-related banner. I really like the one shown here but don't want to use somebody else's picture without permission. Since I'm not well versed in fair use and copyright law, I'd just rather err on the side of caution. I'm going to try and whip something up myself, but the next week and a half are crazy busy! So, if anybody is feeling creative and wants to give it a shot I'd be interested to see some other ideas. I'm looking for about 600 x 100 pixels. It can include text or not.
If you're taking photography with me next year an attempt at this banner will count for extra credit :) Just email it to me.
Many thanks in advance!
No comments:
Post a Comment