Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TAs Needed!

To my Scorpion blog readers:
I can't believe school starts in only five days!  I hope that you all had a wonderful summer.  I trust that your creativity has been recharged and that you've got lots of ideas for this coming school year :)  I just checked my schedule and Advanced Photography is 3rd period this year, which I believe is good news for some of you who had schedule conflicts. It's a big class, but most of you are used to that, so it shouldn't be a problem.  At this point I have no TAs in any of my classes, though!  I usually have one or two per period, so this is going to be a bit rough.  If any of you are looking to add an elective or know a trustworthy friend who is please let me know ASAP.  Also, Advanced Photo students--don't forget to complete your summer homework and bring it with you the first day of class.

Looking forward to a great year!  See you in a couple days :)

~Mrs. V

1 comment: