Monday, February 6, 2012
Royal
This photo was taken at a children's museum. Something about the shape of the keys and the click-clack sound an old typewriter makes drew me in. I was feeling experimental tonight when I decided to edit this photo, so I tried to do things I don't normally do. The first step was Pioneer Woman's Soft and Faded Action (Ok, not a super risky first move, since I adore her actions. However I don't usually use this particular one.) Then I added grain. Next I added a bright vignette instead of a dark one... for my usual editing that'd be crazy talk. Finally, since I recently introduced my students to the beauty and variety of blending modes, I thought I'd try one that I have never ever used--Luminosity. Not exactly sure what it does, but I liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment