It's been a while since I posted pics of my boys on here. They were making bubble beards in the bathtub the other night. I thought these were super cute and I really liked the editing. In fact, I liked it so much I created my own action so it'll be quick and easy to re-create. I've never tried this before, but if you like the effect you can download it by clicking here Mrs. V's Warm B&W Action BUT you must also have downloaded and loaded Pioneer Woman's Action Sets 1&2, because my action uses two of her actions. Actually you should load the Pioneer Woman actions regardless, because they're the best--hands down my absolute favorite and most helpful action sets--and they're free! If you try out the Mrs. V action you might need to tweak the following items after it's done playing to get the exact effect you're looking for:
-Adjust constant slider on Chanel Mixer layer.
-Reduce opacity of Curves layer
(One of my steps will stop you and tell you to mask the skin tones on the Lighten Things layer. If you're not editing a photo of a person you can skip this step. Just press play to continue.)
Let me know if it doesn't work. Or, if you have no clue what an action is or how to use one ask me. I'd be happy to show you. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment