Friday, October 28, 2011

Alice : 3 Months

This little lady was ready for her closeup!  She was happy throughout all of her pictures with bright eyes and lots of cute expressions.  To be honest, I was having a hard time planning beforehand what we'd do with a 3 month old--still too young to sit up, but much more alert and awake than a newborn, so I knew we wouldn't be able to do the scrunched up pics I had planned for Gracie.  It turned out to be a really fun shoot with lots of great props provided by Alice's Mom, and in the end I am really happy with how her photos turned out.

Most of these were shot with simulated window light--a softbox shot into a big white sheet.  The really bright ones were shot in front of an actual window with sheer curtains.  Either a single Speedlight or a large reflector was used for fill.













Alice's Dad is a DJ, and I think this one might be his favorite :)



3 comments:

  1. I love how they came out:)
    The lighting is beautiful
    i would have to say my fav. is the pumkin one its adorable:D

    ReplyDelete