Thursday, May 19, 2011

Inspiration ~then~ Procrastination

INSPIRATION: Two of my students (Salem V. and Sarah B.) constructed this room out of a cardboard box for a project in my class. They even made little mini pillows for the bed! I thought it was so creative and different, and asked their permission to use it in a photo of my own. This is the result.


I feel so lucky to get to spend my days with young artists who inspire me!


PROCRASTINATION: When I should have been finalizing grades or cleaning up my classroom I decided to do a little Photoshop remodeling in the room. I "painted," "wallpapered an accent wall," and "added wood floors." Oh, and I "hung a different photo on the wall" too!

Thanks to Salem and Sarah for letting me use the room, and also to Kyle D. for modeling :)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely little project they created. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks trippy .I was wondering why there was a cardboard room in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I love this picture!! I think its one of my favorite things youve done :)

    ReplyDelete