Sounds like a lot of fun if you've got an SLR and can control your shutter speed. The deadline is May 31st and there is a $100 prize. Looks like when you submit online they're posting your pics (yes, you can enter more than one) on their site and people can log in to vote. Even better, in my opinion, than the $100 prize is the fact that your picture and your story may appear in the next issue of the magazine. Get your tripods ready!
I liked how they described this challenge as ---- s u s p e n d e d __ a n i m a t i o n ----- so I'm going to try and enter a photo. Show objects in the air using a fast shutter speed. Wow, I just realized the juxtaposition of these two challenges. The deadline on this one is Tuesday also. So far there are only 8 entries.
Comment back if you enter one of these contests. :) Happy shooting!
No comments:
Post a Comment