Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Brag Post - Karolyne Fabian

Karolyne is my MVP and not just because she takes beautiful pictures.

1. She's in three of my classes (two as a TA) plus she sometimes eats lunch in here... and I never ever get sick of her :)

2. As a TA she is awesome--always looking for something to do and quick to help students who have questions. I think she'd make a great teacher. She's good at getting students motivated to get their work done.

3. "I got you Miss."

4. She's the reason I'm going to accomplish my goal #6 - To get at least 10 of my students blogging. I think at least half of my bloggers are because of Karolyne.

5. She tells it like it is. If I need an opinion on a photo she'll be honest about what she thinks.

6. And finally, Karolyne is an amazing photographer. She's very detail oriented and it shows in her work. Her most recent work over spring break is breathtaking. Karolyne should own a macro lens some day, because it really suits her style. I also really liked her documentary about the animal shelter called "We All Need a Home."

Karolyne, you are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading this....
    Thanks makes me smile everytime i see it......
    Ive even showed my family this:)
    Ive also posted it so my friends and family sees it.......

    ReplyDelete