Saturday, March 26, 2011

Somewhere in San Francisco

Where oh where to begin........
Just got back from our San Francisco adventure, and what an adventure it was! I could go back ten times and still not see it all. This particular photo was taken on Kearney St. between Chinatown and the Financial District. We were walking from the BART (subway) station to our bus stop. Such a good decision to skip renting a car and use public transportation. You get to see so much more! Plus it's so cheap! In hindsignt I'd have used a polarizing filter to get at least some color in the sky. Tried faking it in photoshop, but it just looked... well, fake.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo. I love San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! I cant wait to go back there in May I hope i get the chance to walk around more too!

    ReplyDelete