I have been insanely busy, so I haven't had time to take any new pictures. So, I decided to dig up some old stuff. I shot this in a salvage yard a few years ago. It was a really interesting place to shoot, because I love old stuff. It was fun to wander around in search old cars, rust, and junk. This is one of my favorites from the day. At the time I only had limited knowledge of Photoshop Elements, so it's a little desaturated and I did a levels adjustment. Now I look at it and think of all the things I could do with CS3! But alas, I don't have the time right now! So, feel free to download and edit as you see fit--I'd love to see what somebody else would do with it :) Then post a comment and share your version.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Excuses, excuses...
I have been insanely busy, so I haven't had time to take any new pictures. So, I decided to dig up some old stuff. I shot this in a salvage yard a few years ago. It was a really interesting place to shoot, because I love old stuff. It was fun to wander around in search old cars, rust, and junk. This is one of my favorites from the day. At the time I only had limited knowledge of Photoshop Elements, so it's a little desaturated and I did a levels adjustment. Now I look at it and think of all the things I could do with CS3! But alas, I don't have the time right now! So, feel free to download and edit as you see fit--I'd love to see what somebody else would do with it :) Then post a comment and share your version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like this one! i tried to go into a salvage yard before with my camera but they said no cameras aloud :/
ReplyDeletei like it grate work
ReplyDelete