My baby sis all grown up. She's always up for a photo shoot. Makes me miss her even more! I spotted this cool mint green corrugated wall in an alley by my mom's house while on vacation this summer (I'm always scoping out spots for pictures.) It was just a block away, so one evening we walked down there to shoot a few. This was one of my favorites. And yes, I did copy her glasses :)
... but while I was away in Minnesota she copied my haircut :) These next two were from a test shoot we did while she was helping me scope out spots for an upcoming senior session in downtown La Crosse. It's almost unfair how many sweet locations there are within walking distance there!! I love how her hair color glows in both of these.What makes me even happier about these two photos is the fact that she let me teacher her about Photoshop and she edited them herself!



No comments:
Post a Comment