I've been really happy with how much more photography I've been doing since I downloaded Instagram. I feel bad that I've been a bit judgemental of cell phone photography for quite a while now. I'm surrounded by cameras day in and day out, but how many times have I gone for long stretches without taking a single picture? How many times have I opted to leave my DSLR at home, when I should really be bringing it with me? But my cell phone is with me all the time. And now I've started seeing my everyday world differently. I'm seeing photo opportunities where I had overlooked them before. Here are my first 9 photos which were shot over eight days in August. More to come later...
1. Emerson by ring light2. Emerson's cool shades
3. Ansel by window light
4. Live simply... that others may simply live
5. Crepe myrtle branch on glass
6. Fallen log in Wrightwood
7. Wine cork litter
8. Sara and I in Hollywood (ok, obviously I didn't take this one)
9. Bug hunting

No comments:
Post a Comment