Monday, July 23, 2012
Make a Blog Book! You'll love it.
To my fellow bloggers: Make a blog book! I ordered one last year and absolutely love it, and I just ordered another one. They're sort of like yearbooks for my family blog (not this one.) My kids and I were reading through the first blog book at bedtime. They really love it (of course... it's the story of them!), and so do I. In fact, while reading it I stumbled upon these pictures that I had kind of forgetten about. I had never posted them on this blog before, so I thought I'd share them. They're from back in October of 2010. It's not very often that I look back through my old pictures and posts on the Internet. But having a tangible book in my hands makes it much more fun. I used Blog2Print, and the quality was excellent, but I think when I make a book from my photography blog I'll use something that allows me to get full page photos, which Blog2Print does not. I've ordered photo books from Shutterfly before, so maybe that would be a good option. Anyway, I encourage all of my fellow bloggers to get your work printed and bound every so often, and I'm going to make it one of my goals to do the same for my photography blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment