Monday, January 30, 2012
From the Vault : Limelight
I started this blog a year ago, and it has really been a driving force in my photography since then. I feel like a bum when I let it go too long without new posts. But, I've been doing photography forever, and I have a decent backlog of pictures. (Not sure if I should admit this, but I just checked my external hard drive and it's at 21,000+ files... and I've only had that since I went digital!) So, I've decided to post some oldies but goodies. I think I'm also going to re-edit some of my older work and post it. I've learned so much about Photoshop in the past couple years that I'm interested to see what I can dig up and fix up. This picture isn't really that old--2010--but I really like it, and it did well in a DPChallenge back then, so it's my first "From the Vault" post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment