Looking for a critique on this one... I feel like it's lacking something, but can't put my finger on it. Any suggestions? Maybe it's just that I've taken one million pictures of them and I'm desensitized to their cuteness. I do have to give myself props for capturing two smiles in one picture--that is pretty rare for these two.Thursday, December 30, 2010
My Boys
Looking for a critique on this one... I feel like it's lacking something, but can't put my finger on it. Any suggestions? Maybe it's just that I've taken one million pictures of them and I'm desensitized to their cuteness. I do have to give myself props for capturing two smiles in one picture--that is pretty rare for these two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hmmm, I don't think theres anything that needs to be fixed or anything. it looks cute :)
ReplyDeletehaha little kids are hard and you are all pro at it!